Go to the Settings Page. You can find Settings, by clicking on your “user name” on the right top corner of your screen.
You will get many options inside Settings Page, through which you can customise you Account.
Under SMTP Providers, you can connect to “Third Party” service provider using SendX.
Click on «+ New» button and add TurboSMTP details:
- SMTP server: pro.turbo-smtp.com
- Port: 587
- Security protocol: TLS/SSL
- My server requires authentication: yes
- Login: your User name from the SMTP Configuration settings on TurboSMTP
- Password: your password from the SMTP Configuration settings on TurboSMTP
Now you can use TurboSMTP server in SendX.