It’s an advanced configuration, so the whole process requires some time to set things up properly. But when connecting your email to Woodpecker now, you’ll find the option of advanced email configuration:
After choosing that option, you’ll be given a choice of email service providers, and the option «other».
Click on «other» please.
Then put the TurboSMTP settings:
- SMTP server: pro.turbo-smtp.com
- Port: 587
- Security protocol: SSL/TSL
- My server requires authentication: Yes
- Login: your User name from the SMTP Configuration settings on TurboSMTP
- Password: your password from the SMTP Configuration settings on TurboSMTP
Now you can use your TurboSMTP server in Woodpecker.