To start sending out emails with WorldCast it’s necessary to configure your SMTP settings – that is, tell WorldCast which outgoing server it must rely on to deliver your messages.
The process is very simple, here’s how to:
1. Choose the menu “Tools” and click on the voice “Configuration”.
2. Choose the label “Server”:
3. Choose USE SMTP and enter the following information:
- SMTP Server: enter your SMTP host name: if you don’t know it, have a look at our list of the most common ones.
It’s important to underline, anyway, that if you are setting up a bulk email campaign and need to send out a certain amount of newsletters with Incredimail, you should opt for a professional SMTP service that will ensure the highest delivery rate.
Moreover, turboSMTP, will provide advanced statistics to understand its efficiency (monitoring click rates, open rates etc.) and allow you to set an automatic unsubscribe link.
- Server needs authentication: flag it if you want to send authenticated emails (your server needs username & password: if you’re relying on turboSMTP, simply enter the ones that have been given to you during the subscription).
- Username & Password: enter your username & password.
- Port: the default port is 25, but you can set others depending on the configuration you have chosen.
That’s it. You can start sending emails and newsletter with WorldCast.