5. My VAT number is not recognized when I pay using Avangate. Why?
If you are in a European country and you purchase any service at turboSMTP via 2Checkout (formerly Avangate), it is...
29. What is the "Standard Service"?
After your turboSMTP account is activated (up to 24/48 hours after purchase) you can start sending emails using the "Standard...
3. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payments from all major credit, debit cards and other circuits; for instance:
17. Can I manage my account online?
Yes - in your account management area you will be able to control everything related to your turboSMTP account:
26. Can I use turboSMTP when I'm travelling abroad/overseas?
Of course, you can keep sending emails with turboSMTP just as you do at home.Set it up once, and it will work perfectly with...