26. Can I use turboSMTP when I'm travelling abroad/overseas?
Of course, you can keep sending emails with turboSMTP just as you do at home.Set it up once, and it will work perfectly with...
3. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payments from all major credit, debit cards and other circuits; for instance:
19. My ISP blocks outgoing mail on port 25. What can I do?
In case port 25 (the default port for SMTP) is blocked you can choose an alternate port. We suggest to use port 587 or 2525 for...
14. How do I keep track of sent emails?
With turboSMTP you can keep track of everything happens to your sent messages (delivery, bounce, opening, spam complaint...
5. My VAT number is not recognized when I pay using Avangate. Why?
If you are in a European country and you purchase any service at turboSMTP via 2Checkout (formerly Avangate), it is...