SMTP server configuration
All you need to know about SMTP server settings: what is SMTP, how to use and configure an outgoing mail server for an email client, what are the basics of the email delivery process, how to set up a POP incoming server, how to interpret the most common SMTP error messages and solve them, what is a blacklist, and much more...
- About SMTP What is SMTP, what is an outgoing server, and how to determine the SMTP server in use.
- Free SMTP configuration How to configure the SMTPs of the most common free email providers: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail etc.
- Email delivery Tips and explanations about how to keep track of your outgoing emails and maximize deliverability.
- SMTP setup How to configure your SMTP server and solve the most common problems, with a full list of all error codes.
- SMTP for mail clients Setting up an SMTP for Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird and Windows Mail.
- Email sending questions What's behind the act of hitting "Send" when you write an email, and how to make it work perfectly.
- Blacklist and whitelist What is an email whitelist, a blacklisted IP, and how to deal with spam issues.
- POP and SMTP What are POP and SMTP, with a handy list of settings of the most popular providers.
- SMTP for CMS Setting up your SMTP server for Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress and Magento.
- SMTP for OS Some tips about how to configure an outbound email server for operative systems.
- Mobile SMTP Configuring the SMTP settings to send emails when you use a mobile connection.
- Outgoing mail server configuration All information about the setup and the parameters of free and pro outgoing mail servers.