Base de Conhecimento
Apple Mail 3.x
Please follow the detailed instructions with screenshots below for setting Apple Mail 3.x up to work with turboSMTP server.
- Open Apple Mail.
- Click 'Mail', and then select 'Preferences...'
- Open the 'Accounts' tab.
- Click the 'Server Settings' button.
- In the 'Outgoing Mail Server' box, enter pro.turbo-smtp.com
- Make sure that 'Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)' is disabled.
- Leave default SMTP Port 25.*
- Choose password in the 'Authentication' section.
- In the field 'User Name' type your turboSMTP username (your email that you have registered with us).
- In the field 'Password' type your turboSMTP password (the password you provided during registration).
- Click the 'OK' button.
Many ISPs are now blocking traffic on default SMTP port 25. To avoid this restriction you can:
- Change your turboSMTP port to 587 or 2525.
- Enable SMTP secure authentication (SSL) and use port 465 or 25025.
Be sure that your firewall is not blocking these ports.