3. What types of payment do you accept?
We accept payments from all major credit, debit cards and other circuits; for instance:
6. Is the email address with which I signed up the only one that I can use as a sender?
No, not at all. You are free to use any other email address as a sender for your mailings, besides of course the one used...
16. Can I configure my DKIM and SPF to get the highest delivery rates?
Sure you can! In fact, we highly recommend it. It's extremely important to make the most of...
34. Can I use as a sender a different email address from the one I subscribed with?
Yes, you can: you can put as a sender address whichever email address you want and keep using turboSMTP.Remember anyhow that...
4. What is a "dropped" email?
When an email account to which you're sending produces a bounce (most of the times, because it's non-existent), our...