Base de connaissances
Apple iPhone/iPod touch
Please follow the detailed instructions with screenshots below for setting Apple iPhone/iPod touch up to work with turboSMTP server.
- On your iPhone or iPod touch's home screen, tap 'Settings'
- Scroll down and tap 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'.
- Under 'Accounts', select the email address you want to modify and then tap 'SMTP'.
- Click on the 'Primary Server'.
- Enter as 'Host name'pro.turbo-smtp.com, your turboSMTP username (the email address you have registered on your turboSMTP account) and turboSMTP password (the password you supplied when you signed up).
- Set the 'Use SSL' option to off.
- Click on 'Authentication' and select 'Password' - then go back to the previous screen.
- Make sure 'Server Port' is set to 25. *
- Go back to the main 'Settings' page.
You are now ready to use turboSMTP as your primary outgoing SMTP server.
Many ISPs are now blocking traffic on default SMTP port 25. To avoid this restriction you can:
- Change your turboSMTP port to 587 or 2525
- Enable SMTP secure authentication (SSL) and use port 465 or 25025.
Be sure that your firewall is not blocking these ports.